the only photo set that actually matters on this stupid website
dont let tumblr make you think
- school isnt important
- its okay to be rude to your parents
- its normal to hate everyone
- self harm and suicide are romantic or great
- being rude is cute
- being a female who hits or yells at your boyfriend is woman empowerment
- depression and other mental illnesses are beautiful
- grades arent important
- education isnt important
- college isnt important
- smoking is cool
- drugs are cool
May the wind be always at your back; and the sunshine warm upon your face.
The Gaming Fandom Directory is making some changes — please read!
After some consideration, we’ve decided to overhaul our directories in order to give you the easiest and most effective navigation. However, in order for us to make this possible, we need everyone to reapply to the directory by filling out our new form. It will only take a minute and it will insure that we have the most up to date information for everyone.
The new directories will be easier to maintain, easier to update, and more efficient for those of you who use them. Some new features will include sorting (by url, single or multifandom, strictly gaming blogs, and graphic makers) as well as searching multiple games at once.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation, and we look forward to sharing the new directory with you soon!How does it work?
- The purpose of this blog is to help you find more blogs to follow in your gaming fandom.
- Blogs will be organized by their fandoms.
- They will be linked for others to find and follow.
- Anyone can join as long as you post video games.
- Likes don’t count.How to join?